luni, 21 februarie 2011

I have a dream last night: MAGIC INFUSE-PLANT-GATHER


Today i had an interview for a job very important for me, and every day for a week i was stressed and because of this i dreamed every night about this interview.
And before one day (last night) what happened? I dream Fantasy Kingdoms!! :)) Soo, game is more stressed than interview... :P
What i dreamed: seems my sister, Angi, play a long time FK, in reality she doesn't play, and she teaches me how to use so-called fuel for infuse, to plant and to gather more lands instantly. I tell here MAGIC INFUSE-PLANT-GATHER. And now i think, normally i'm stressed with this game, when i have more, and more lands to infuse, then plant, then gather, again and again...
Seriously now!!! We need somethig like this!! It's hard to click, click, click...
What do you think?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu